Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I forgot I had an account on here.

So I was reading Inside Refernces and I made some comments, and I thought, hmm, I like the look of these blogs, maybe I'll get an account here. So when I went to sign up it told me my user name was already used. No one uses my username, ever. It's why I have kept it for so long. It's original and never taken. So I thoght, lets try logging in. And low and behold, but If I didn't already have an account and it let me log in. I forgot that I had to have a blog for one of my classes and had made it on here. So now I am a member of three differnt blogging sites.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

Winner on the first post here! (Stupid anonymous...)

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home