Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The wandering continues

Ok. I felt like my one post was lonely and I needed to make more. Thats done now so...

back to the Tales of the Wandering Mercenary!

And my wandering may continue.
I just got settled in her in Coral Springs and was about to start considering looking for a job and such. Now I've been told Matt's brother wants him to move to Lakeland. So my plans are on hold until I find out whats going on. Matt doesn't like how little his brother wants to pay him but he'll go if his dad tells him to do so. But only under the condition that he's back here in 6 months to start his training in the office so he can open his own branch in the next year or so. So if we do move again will proabably be moving twice in the next 6 months and then again another 6 months or so from that. I have already grown rrather tired of moving so this could get...ugly.
But I suppose I couldn't be any more bored in Lakeland then I am here.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

I agree. Moving over and over again is no fun whatsoever--and within such a short time span to boot.

I wonder how far it is to Lakeland from Coral Springs? (Of course, I could find this information on the computer, however, I will just leave the question out there..).

Perhaps, rather than put your own working on hold for a year you could semi-settle in Coral Springs for the time being.

After all, he will be back there within 6 months, correct? I just worry that this is going to mean a year of you putting just about everything on hold. Just something to think about if the distance isn't too great (ie more than a couple of hours).

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Sampson said...

you background changer you!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Angele said...

Distance is about 3.5 hours. Plus now we arent sure if he goes up there what will happen as far as future plans.

THe good news is his brother came up another $5000 a year on Salary for Matt if we move.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home