Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Small Wanderings

Well I'm still not sure whether we will be staying in Coral Springs or moving to Lakeland. If we move to Lakeland it will proabably be longer then 6 months, possibly for a couple years. Matt's brother came up on the salary he is willing to pay Matt to start working up there and Matt told him he would do it but that he didn't think his dad wanted him to and he wouldn't say yes until he knew waht his dad had in mind. This is the problem with working in a family bussiness, especially a family bussiness where no one communicates.

Meanwhile, Matt went to Lakeland last Tuesday and Wenesday and I went with him since Robin (his sister in-law) had asked if I want to come up with him and hang out at their house while Matt was at work. We came back to Springs on Wenesday night. Then Matt had to return to Lakeland Saturday night to work Sunday on the pad for his brothers house. I went with him again and actually got bribed into helping them for 5 hours on Sunday. Hard back breaking work. I have to get into better shape, I have been so sore since then. At least I have enough of a tan now that I didn't burn out in the sun the way Mike (Matt's brother) did. We returned Monday night. Matt is supposed to leave tomarrow morning to go back to Lakeland through at least Saturday.

I'm begining to think that at least if we moved to Lakeland, I might get to see Matt more often and he wouldn't be exhaousted by driving. Of course, then they would proabably decide to send him to Jupiter or Tallahassee at least every other week depending on if he is still at his Dad's beck and call or only Mike's.

I just wish someone would figure out what we are doing and let me know something. And I mean some form of Long Term Plan please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home