Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Friday, September 30, 2005

Putting my Merc Skills to work

Well I didn't really like any of the templates on here. The scribe one was the closest but I still didn't like it. So I took a little time to edit it a bit today. What do you think?

I know, I know it still needs some work. I'm not sure about the background color. I like the dar red better then the pattern that was there before though. I tried black first but it seemed to dark. I'm still working on it.

I also added an area for links in the side bar and got rid of the graphic titles for archives and Recent posts as they were in a script that didn't match the rest of the page. Very inconsistant. Tisk. Tisk. I think the side bar looks better this way at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

I'm liking this blood red...very nice.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Angele said...

WEll you know me and blood.

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Smackymc said...

i like the red too. it's unique, thus far.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home