Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Whoohoo back online

Well the phone service is finally back and the DSL we were supposed to have cancelled two months ago is working. So yay for being back online. The cable is still not working though. It will be nice to get that back so I can watch HBO and get online in the bedroom. I could reset up the router but that would be alot of work for something if the cable comes back soon. We shall see. I have to go contact my instructors about my online classes so this will be a short post. But yaya for being able to get back online.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

I didn't even think about your online classes when you mentioned about not having internet access...I hope you get a good repriee on projects/assignments. Best of luck on finishing out the semester.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Angele said...

My professors basically told me to get the assignments that I missed the deadlines for done when I can. So I am trying to work on them between doing the stuff for this week.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home