Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wandered some more

Ok, So I am living in Lakeland for the next two months. This was decided a week ago Sunday and Matt moved on WED. Then I came up this past Sunday. We are living in a dinky little one bedroom apartment.
Mike keeps trying to tell Matt and even myslef that we will be here more then two months and we keep telling him we have no intention of staying here more then two months. He thinks he can just keep pushing Matt until he forces him to do what he wants. But Matt has an agreement with his dad to go back to working in Jupiter in two months when two houses that Matt will be in charge of come out of permitting. He does not want to stay here and neither do I really. Especially not in this dinky apartment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

two months...its not so bad when you count down the weeks. hope the next move is a little more permanent and results in better housing

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger nobbit said...

Moving so much is a pain, especially when you don't want to stay somewhere for very long. Hang in there! It will work out well in the end.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Sampson said...

So I've been thinking more and more about my move--and it's looking moe and more like Boston might be the winner. I imagine the next couple months will see all of us uprooting and moving our respective stuffs one more time....

I hope that you're doing well. I'd ask for more updates, but..well...I'm guilty too.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Sampson said...

Angeeeeeele...how are you doing? How was Thanksgiving?

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Angele said...

Thanksgiving was good. I had fun with my family. The only thing that sucked was the flights back were delayed.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home