Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Time for an update to the Tales

Ok so I guess its been a while since I posted but hey, I've been busy.

Since the last time I posted I have put in like 4 billion resumes to various places looking for a job.

During that time, Christmas has come and passed and so has new years. Matt and I spent Christmas at his parents house and gots of cool stuff like Mr Beer brewing kit and many other great things. WE spent New Years at home becuase I was pretty sick with sinusitus that was trying to go into bronchitis. Finally I went and got some antibiotics.

Lets seeafter new years what happened.

I put in more resumes until the point that I thought no one would ever call me back for an interview. About the point where I was dispearing we left town to go skiing with Matt's family as that was one of our Christmas presents.

THe SKi trip went well. I manged to learn to wedge and to parralel a bit and I made it up the chair lift with out dropping my pole. If I see you in person you should ask me about skiing my first real green.

Got back from the ski trip with the best news indeed. I have three job interviews this week. Well actually one was today, one is friday, and they are supposed to call me back to sdet up the other one once they know what date is good for them. So if you love me, keep your fingers crossed that I not only get a job by next week but that I get the one I like the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sampson said...

Best of luck on you interviews! I just got my cable/internet installed today, so you should see me online a lot more often now--though I suppose in the evenings considering my new job starts tomorrow.

It's amazing how long you generally have to send out resumes before you start hearing anything back from the companies -- interview-wise or even outright rejections.

Hopefully, your interviews will go well enough that you wil have a good idea if you are the top candidate by the way they respond to you. Best of luck with everything. Keep us all posted! I'll try to do the same, now that I have real internet again.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home