Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Weddings

Well I have spent the last to weekends at weddings.

First, on the third we attended the wedding of Matt's long time friends Chrissy and Jerry. Matt was one of the grooms men. It was cool becuase it gave him a chance to hang out with friends he doesn't see often.

THen this past weekend we went to my friends Andy and Beth's wedding in Pensecola. THat was awesome because I got to see people I haven't seen in a really long time. It was great to see everyone and we had a lot of fun although I wish I could have hungout later but Matt wasn't feeling really well. Now I have what he had. It was kind of bittersweet for me to get to see so many people I don't ever get to see for only such a short time. I was really really missing people when I left.

1 Comments:

Blogger nobbit said...

I'm really glad you got to come Angele. I hope you had a good time. We have some pics to send you. Once we upload them I'll forward them along.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home